Monday, August 9, 2010

TEN THOUSAND??

INT WTF K

For those that don't speak Naval Teletype, that's "Question, what the f**k, over"

Ten THOUSAND downloads of Primal?????

When I first posted Primal, I expected a couple of hundred DL's at most. I mean, I'm no Clarke, Bradbury, hell not even close to Roddenberry, and barely squeaked out a C in creative writing.

I shake my head and go WOW! when I see the download counter for Katie's story.

All I can say is THANK YOU; for your patience with me, your votes, comments and encouragements to write a sequel. Ah.. DUDE! pulling out my fingernails with a pair of plies will only slow down the second story!

There is a second story in the works for Katie, as promised.

Yeah yeah I know, 'plant butt in chair and write!'

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the remarkable amount of downloads. You should be proud.

    As for the writing--You got it, John.

    Butt in chair!

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete