Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Reads on StoriesOnline.Net

 

As some of you may have noticed, the stories that used to be at StoriesOnline.Net are coming back. This is for two main reasons, One, I like having free reads available so people can sample my writing, and be entertained (hopefully) at the same time. And Two, the stories that are going back up, are not saleable since they involve main characters under the minimum age that publishers find acceptable.

This is not a complaint, this is just the way it is.

So you the follower and/or reader of my blog will get a chance to read full blown, full length stories without having to pay one penny, mite or pence.

The only bad new, if you want to call it that, is that you will have to register with the STORIESONLINE.NET website prior to reading my stories.

Never fear, registration is free, as long as you have a valid email address, and I’ve been a member of the site long enough to know that the owner WILL NOT send you a thing without you sending them something first (like a help request).

Oh, one more thing, you get to vote on what you think of the story, and get to send me comments.

What more could you ask for?

I know, I know, the winning numbers for the next Powerball Jackpot. Sorry, if I knew those, do you really thing I would be out here in the Middle of Nowhere Afghanistan?

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Starfox,

    I think free reads are wonderful way for readers to sample your work.

    I have a free read at Novel text. It's the first in my SF Rom series.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete