Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Angel’s Wings and other things

The cover art has arrived!  Angel’s Wings, another story in the MORFS story-verse, now has a cover. Hugs and Thanks to the artist.

Girl in black catsuit against the dark background.

There is no release date yet, as the story is still in the editing process, but as soon as I get more information I will pass it along.

Now, on to other things.

I’m sure you’ve noticed new stories showing up on my STORIESONLINE.NET  page. Yep, I’m posting new stories there, letting you, the reading public, have a chance at an advance peek at what’s going on in my head and coming out my fingers.

You may also notice chapters of JASON TO JESSICA being posted there. Again, also correct. However, you get only the first two chapters. If you want to see more you’ll have to purchase the book. Now now, no screaming and yelling. Jay, the EIC at Extasy Books would have me locked into stocks and flayed if I started giving away the store.

You can find JASON TO JESSICA at Amazon.Com, Fictionwise.com and at the publishers webiste WWW.Extasybooks.com. Not only should you get a copy of JASON TO JESSICA, check out the other author’s there as well. Comments and reviews on those sites and others, are always welcomed.

2 comments: